Located in beautiful
Te Aroha, Te Aroha Kindergarten is where children aged 2-5 years of age can learn alongside their peers with qualified early childhood teachers. Welcoming children from Te Aroha, Waitoa, Morrinsville and Matamata, we provide a challenging learning programme in a modern, well resourced and well cared for environment. Feel free to call us today to find out more about our kindergarten.
Session times at our kindergarten follow the school terms and run:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm
Te Aroha Kindergarten Enrollment Form - Download
Description of the centre
Offering a ratio of 1:10, we are an established kindergarten, with a large landscaped outdoor area and adventure playground. Attendance at the kindergarten is high and regular. A large extension has recently been completed to provide more indoor space.
Description of Te Aroha
Te Aroha is a lovely rural town of around 3,800 people. It is nestled under Mt Te Aroha and offers great hiking, mountain biking and natural hot pools. The local industry includes the Waitoa Dairy Factory, in addition to two abattoirs and farming and tourism communities. As Te Aroha is centrally located to four main cities and the Coromandel Peninsula some people choose to live in Te Aroha and commute to the city or elsewhere for work.
- -All children who attend 3 days or less at Te Aroha Kindergarten and attest their 20 ECE hours to us will pay no fee.
- -All children who attend more than 20 hours per week (4 days or more) incur a fee of $5.00 per hour.
- -If a child attests their fees to another provider the fee will be$5.00 per hour
- Ratio is 1:10
- We have both full time and part time teachers
- All teachers are fully trained and registered